Vineyard Safari - Conte d'Attimis Maniago
AMONG THE HISTORICAL VINEYARDS ON A CROSS COUNTRY TOUR
// At 10:00 AM
The Conte d'Attimis Maniago winery is looking forward to welcoming you on board an off-road vehicle (or e-mtbike) for their safari version in the Colli Orientali del Friuli!
A four-wheel tour through the company's vineyards, to discover their history and their characteristics! This is the case of Picolit, a centenary and prestigious Friulian grape variety.
At the end of the race, a guided tour of the underground cellar of the 1500s and the ancient family chapel will await you, as well as an explanation of the wine production cycle.
At this point, it is up to you to choose which vineyards have intrigued you the most during the Safari, you can taste the wines that interest you the most.
We suggest you the traditional vines: Ribolla Gialla, Picolit, Verduzzo Friulano, Pignolo, Schioppettino, Refosco dal Peduncolo Rosso, Tazzelenghe…you will be spoiled for choice!
So sit in the majestic eighteenth-century dining room, and enjoy the wine tasting led by Alberto d'Attimis Maniago, paired with some culinary bites.
The price includes
- Off-road or e-mtbike rental
- Guided tour by Alberto d'Attimis Maniago M. of the centenary grape variety of Picolit
- Guided tour by Alberto d'Attimis Maniago M. of the cellar
- Visit guided by Alberto d'Attimis Maniago M. of the counts residence of Attimis Maniago
- Wine tasting of 3 wines of your choice, led by Alberto d'Attimis Maniago M. in the eighteenth-century dining room